Theodoros I. Skouzos
Advocate LL.B, LL.M | Managing Partner
Theodoros Skouzos was born in Athens in 1975. He is an advocate qualified to plead before the highest Greek courts and is the managing partner of our law firm.
After graduating from Lycée Leonin, Greek-French high school, he studied law in the UK, in France and in the Netherlands. Since 2002 he is registered as a practicing lawyer at the Athens Bar Association.
He has a significant working experience as an in house lawyer of large corporations and as a consultant for high-net worth individuals.
Articles, commentaries and interviews of Theodoros have been publicized in Greek and foreign law reports, periodicals and media and also available in our website.
- University of Northumbria, LL.B (exempting course)
- Université D’ Orléans, License en droit
- Universiteit van Amsterdam, LL.M in European Union Business Law
Areas of practice
- Tax Law
- Company Law
- Contract Law
- Real Estate
- Greek Law Firms Association(SDEE)
- Ιnternational Bar Association (IBA)
- International Fiscal Association (IFA)
- International Tax Specialists Group (ITSG)
- Association of International Tax Consultants (AITC)
- Hellenic Association of Entrepreneurs (HEA)
- Greek (native)